Man shot in Richmond drive-by expected to survive

RICHMOND (KRON) — A 32-year-old man who was shot during a drive-by in Richmond Tuesday night is expected to survive, a police sergeant said today.
Officers responded shortly after 8 p.m. to a report of a shooting on Seventh Street between Lincoln and Lucas avenues, Richmond police Sgt. Nicole Abetkov said.

According to Abetkov, the victim was standing on the street when a white sedan drove by with the window down, and fired multiple shots at him.

The man took a bullet to the chest and was transported to the hospital in stable condition, according to Abetkov.
As of this morning, no suspects or motive for the shooting had been identified, she said.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s