My KRON 4: Owners say dog was poisoned with PCP at popular San Francisco park

 

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Some San Francisco pet owners are warning others to beware after a couple’s dog was poisoned at a popular local park.

KRON’s Charles Clifford takes this MyKRON4Story to Ft. Funston, where a dog ingested a powerful and dangerous drug.

Pat Schoof and her husband love their 2-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog, Norm. After their walk at Ft. Fuston, she said her dog started to act strangely, running up and down the halls, spinning in circles, and biting at things that were not there.

Norm’s heart rate was also super rapid, Schoof said. After tests, doctors figured out it was the drug PCP that made Norm act strangely.

Watch the above video to see the rest of Schoof’s MyKRON4Story.

This story was first brought to our attention by a viewer. If you have a story you would like us to look into, submit your idea on our website at KRON4.com.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s