Paris attacks death toll rises to 130

A woman holds a flower during a rally outside the Stade de France stadium, in Saint-Denis, north of Paris, Thursday, Nov. 19, 2015. The Belgian extremist suspected of masterminding the deadly attacks in Paris died along with his cousin when police stormed a suburban apartment building, French officials said Thursday, a day after the chaotic, bloody raid. (AP Photo/Thibault Camus)

BRUSSELS (AP) – Prime Minister Manuel Valls says one more person has died as the result of last week’s attacks in Paris, raising the total to 130.

Valls made the announcement Friday in a speech to the Senate, which is expected to approve a three-month extension to France’s state of emergency.

Hundreds also were wounded by the attackers, many severely.

Valls sais: “To those who ask, ‘what can I do?’ I say: to resist is to keep on living, to go out,”

The count does not include any of the attackers who died.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s