SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Not everyone wants to cook a big meal on Thanksgiving, so some people might be eating turkey out this holiday.
While many restaurants will be closed on Turkey Day, others will be open on Nov. 26. Here is a list of some open places on Thanksgiving, according to GoBankingRates.com.
- Applebee’s, hours may vary.
- Boston Market
- Buca di Beppo
- Claim Jumper, open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Denny’s, open 24/7 all the time!
- Golden Corral, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Hooters, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., hours may vary.
- IHOP, open 24 hours on Turkey Day
- Maggiano’s Little Italy
- Marie Callender’s
- Mimi’s Cafe
- Ruby Tuesday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sizzler, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Waffle House, open 24/7
- Texas Land & Cattle
Have more restaurants to add to this list? Let us know in the comments section below.
HOLIDAY SECTION HERE —> http://kron4.com/category/holidays-2015/