SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Want to catch the fireworks show on New Year’s Eve? Tune in to KRON 4 for our New Year’s Live one-hour special bringing you the sights and sounds from San Francisco as we help ring in the new year.
Or, if you’re up to celebrating with the crowds, we have you covered.
Here’s our list of fireworks, parties, celebrations, and more — lots of things for you to consider if you want to spend the night on the town for New Year’s Eve.
- Streets of San Francisco New Year’s Eve starring Girl Talk, Too Short, Amp Live & More – 2 Marina Boulevard, San Francisco, CA. General admission is $13.24
- NYE International Ball 2016 Palace Hotel: San Francisco #1 New Year’s Eve Party! – 2 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA
- IMAGINE: New Year’s Eve 2016 at Payne Mansion: Food & Drink by ThemeDream Productions – 1409 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA. Price range is $22-$186.
- Mixologi: New Year’s Eve – 555 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, CA. Price range is $27-$59.
- USS Hornet’s New Year’s Eve Celebration – 707 West Hornet Avenue, Alameda, CA. Price range is $50-$750.
- Noon Year’s Eve Boogie Bash by Santa Clara Library. – 695 Moreland Way, Santa Clara, CA. Free
- New Year’s Eve 2016 at Jack’s Restaurant & Bar – 60 Crescent Drive, Suite A, Pleasant Hill, CA
- Casino Royale – New Year’s Eve at Bergerac. – 316 11th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103. Price range $80-$937.
- Natoma Cabana New Year’s Eve 2016 – 90 Natoma Street, San Francisco, CA. $85
- New Year’s Eve 2015: La Toque Dinner and Red Tie Affair Party Package – 1314 McKinstry St., Napa, CA 94559. $40-$275
Check back for more events until New Year’s!
Visit our New Year’s section here —> http://kron4.com/category/new-years-live-on-kron-4/
Eventbrite.com contributed to this report.