So, we came up with a list of good places to eat in the South Bay.
Here are some that made KRON’s Vicki Liviakis’s and the web staff’s top list.
2. Fogo de Chao: A traditional barbecue place with roots in southern Brazil.
3. Alexander’s Steakhouse: It’s described as a posh spot, fusing steakhouse classics with Japanese cuisine, with a signature cotton candy dessert.
4. Nick’s Next Door: Described as modern American food, with California wines and cocktails.
5. Evvia: Serves classic Greek dishes.
6. Left Bank: Located in Santana Row. Family-friend French spot with a seasonally-changing menu.
7. Sino Restaurant: Also in Santana Row. Upscale nightclub space with Chinse-inspired food.
8. YardHouse: Serves local craft beer and tradition American food. Great place to watch Super Bowl 50.
9. Roots and Rye: Offers crafted American food and drink.
10. Blowfish Sushi: Plays techno music while you dine. Serves creative sushi and cocktails.
11. High Five Pizza: San Jose residents say this is the ideal place to watch the big game! Serves pizza, sandwiches, and beer.
Check back for more great restaurants in the South Bay!