Marijuana grow operation sparks Vallejo house fire

VALLEJO (KRON/BCN)– Firefighters in Vallejo Wednesday morning extinguished a house fire suspected of being caused by a marijuana grow operation, fire officials said.

The fire was reported at about 5:45 a.m. on Crowsnest Court near Topsail Drive.

The fire was allegedly caused by the illegal bypass of the main electrical panel to power the grow operation, fire officials said.

Damage from the blaze was contained to the home’s garage. All three bedrooms of the home had been converted to grow rooms and the person or people allegedly responsible were not at the scene this morning, fire officials said.

No other information about the fire was immediately available from the fire department.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s