VALLEJO (KRON/BCN)– Firefighters in Vallejo Wednesday morning extinguished a house fire suspected of being caused by a marijuana grow operation, fire officials said.
The fire was reported at about 5:45 a.m. on Crowsnest Court near Topsail Drive.
The fire was allegedly caused by the illegal bypass of the main electrical panel to power the grow operation, fire officials said.
Damage from the blaze was contained to the home’s garage. All three bedrooms of the home had been converted to grow rooms and the person or people allegedly responsible were not at the scene this morning, fire officials said.
No other information about the fire was immediately available from the fire department.