SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Gary Radnich answers viewers’ emails every Friday night with his wife Alicia Radnich.
In this installment, Gary takes on these emails:
- You were a college player. Why don’t you fill out an NCAA hoops bracket? – Alan
- Why do you only read texts that criticize you on the radio show? – Dave
- What are you waiting for? Just say Curry is better than Magic or Jordan. – Craig
- I hate sideline reporters! Coaches hate it, why have them? – Mitch
- You seem to think it’s funny when older men dye their hair. I did it and I love it. – Bush
Follow Gary on Twitter @KRON4GRadnich.