Teen reportedly dies from stroke caused by hickey

Photo: Bigstock photo

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (WCMH) — A teen boy in Mexico has died after a hickey he received from his girlfriend caused a blood clot that led to a stroke.

According to the Independent, Julio Macias Gonzalez, 17, was eating dinner with his family in Mexico City, when he started convulsing.

The boy was pronounced dead at the scene.

Media in Mexico reports the boy had spent the day with this 24-year-old girlfriend and the suction from the hickey caused a blood clot that traveled to Gonzalez’s brain.

The boys’ parents are now blaming the girlfriend for his death.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s