SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Looking for something to do on or before Halloween?
KRON4 has you covered. Here are some fun Halloween events around the Bay Area.
- The maze at Arata’s pumpkin farm: THE MAZE IS BACK!! – By a unanimous decision of the Planning Commission, we have been granted approval to bring back the Minotaur’s Labyrinth Hay Maze, along with the other attractions that you have come to know and love! Make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with all of the details!
- Deer Hollow Farm’s Spooky Times: Our annual Halloween extravaganza at Deer Hollow Farm is Saturday October 22, 2016, 10am-3pm.
- Pumpkin Decorating Day: Pumpkins, paint, and glitter! These and more will be waiting for you when you sign up for Pumpkin Decorating Day.
- The Haunted Hotel Halloween Party: Ladies and Gentleman! FORGET those overpriced Halloween parties where u lose your friends in a sea of thousands and can’t even dance. It’s Halloween and we’re taking over The Grand and packing it full of scary and sexy people from all over the world. The Grand will be transformed into a haunted hotel with horror story hotel props.
- San Francisco Dungeon Escape Alcatraz Drop Ride Launch Event: Coming this Halloween at The San Francisco Dungeon, get ready to experience Escape Alcatraz, the newest thrilling permanent addition to the exciting cast of characters and experiences in our unique attraction on Fisherman’s Wharf. With an all-new exhilarating drop ride, as well as a new show, script and character, you can experience Alcatraz’s dark past!
- Halloween Hoopla: Our 16th annual Halloween Hoopla features interactive performances and games for kids under 10 and their adults, and the return of the Yerba Buena Pumpkin Patch! The program culminates in the eagerly awaited Halloween Costume Parade, where everyone is welcome to show off their Halloween finery.
- Freaky Tiki at the Tonga Room: Frenchy Le Freak, BeatsSF, and the Tonga Room invite you to the third-annual Halloween celebration on Saturday, Oct. 29. KRON4’s Vicki Liviakis will be a costume judge.
- Halloween Fun at Ghirardelli Square: Ghirardelli Square will be celebrating Halloween on Sunday, October 30 from 12 to 4 p.m. in the West Plaza with free children’s activities like face painting, balloon art, caricatures, a magician, and trick-or-treating from participating stores. Additionally, Ghirardelli Square’s newest tenant, Little Artistas, the San Francisco-based arts, crafts, and language studio for kids, will be crafting little monsters.
- San Jose Broofest: A Nightmare on Alma Street: Slurp 80+ tasty potions from regional breweries, feast on devilish dishes, show off your best scream at the photo booth, and dress up for a costume contest all at Municipal Stadium.
- Halloween Haunt: Halloween Haunt terrors run Fridays-Sundays Sept. 23 through Oct. 30.
- Rebel Yell Haunted House: The Rebel Yell has had a great 2015 season so far and last night might have been our best Halloween ever. A couple of minor prop breakdowns went unnoticed thanks to great performances from our crew and an awesome crowd of about 500 enthusiastic visitors. We will be open for one more night and are already planning some big changes for our 2016 haunt. Stay Tuned and thanks for supporting Neighborhood Haunts!
- Jack London Square Farmers Market Harvest Festival: Join CUESA in Jack London Square for apple cider pressing, pumpkin decorating, a pie contest, Halloween fun, handcrafted treats from local farmers and food makers, plus more!
- Boo at the Zoo: Stroll the Zoo in costume and collect yummy treats. Ride the spooky boo train and join the dance party. Plus, get your face painted, make treats for the animals, and see how the animals at Oakland Zoo celebrate Halloween. Kids in costumes receive a free ride ticket.
- Pirates of Emerson Haunted Theme Park: Our Themed Park is where your worst nightmares become real. As you enter the Adventure, you enter a world of suspense and terror. The only thing on your mind will be your survival.
- Halloween Faire: Come in costume to celebrate All-Hallows-Eve with other wizards, witches, ferries, astronauts and cartoon characters. Play carnival games, bounce in the jump house, enjoy the candy & prize hunt and costume parade!
- NightMARE Island at Mare Island: Get ready to be scared for a good cause!
- NorCal Fear: NorCal Fear is back for 2016 with an all new haunted house experience. Keeping our reputation as the scariest haunted house in the Bay Area! The Bedlam Asylum is usually a sleepy little facility with the daily screams drowned out by the laughter of the sinister doctors and careless nurses. The patients could stand it no longer and lead by long time resident Barnabus Von Slitten, the founder of NorCal they have revolted!