SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Gary Radnich answers viewers’ emails every Friday night with his wife, Alicia Radnich.
In this installment, Gary takes on these emails:
- The Warriors may have too much of a good thing. You can’t buy the chemistry they had. – Randy
- Do you think 4 hours is too long for a World Series game? What else do you have to do? – James
- As loyal fans, we have every right to call for people to be fired. What’s your problem? – Mitch
- I have been a 49ers fan since 1956. May I change teams? – Angelo
- When I asked you to go to lunch you said, “My wife won’t let me.” It sounds like an excuse. – Vincent
Follow Gary on Twitter @KRON4GRadnich.