Two high school students sick from pot candy in Vacaville

pot1

VACAVILLE (KRON)—Two high school students in Vacaville became ill from eating edible marijuana on campus on Thursday.

One of them had to be taken to the hospital.

The pot candies are sold at medical marijuana dispensaries in Vacaville.

The students in this incident ate small chocolates with marijuana inside of them.

Vacaville police are investigating how the candies ended up on the high school campus in the first place.

This is not the first incident where high school students have become ill from medical marijuana edibles, according to police.

The police department would like to remind the public that these edibles can cause illness and be dangerous.

If anyone has information about medical marijuana being handed out to Vacaville school students, please contact the school resource officers.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s