Charleston, South Carolina (WCBD) – Each year avid shoppers ask themselves, should I shop on Black Friday or wait until Cyber Monday? Consumer reports say it’s all preference, but getting the best deals is important no matter what day you decide to shop.
The benefits of shopping on Black Friday:
- Doorbuster deals often offer exclusive prices for a limited time.
- You get to try clothes on and see your items in person.
- Instead of waiting for items on your shopping list to be shipped, you get immediate access to them.
The benefits of shopping on Cyber Monday:
- There is NO waiting in long lines or having to fight the crowds.
- It’s easier and faster to shop online.
- Online shopping also offers the option for simple price comparison.
So, when to shop? whatever your personal answer is, the smart thing to do is decide beforehand not just what you want to purchase, but also your budget parameters.