San Jose firefighters working to put out house fire

SAN JOSE (KRON)—San Jose firefighters are working to put out a fire at a two-story home Thursday night.

It has been reported on the 5200 block of Turnberry Place.

Four people have been displaced and there is major damage to the house.

One of the four people displaced has been taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

The fire has been caused by cooking.

No firefighters have been injured and nearby homes have not been damaged.

The fire has been knocked down, but it is not completely under control.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s