Toddler killed in fire caused by hoverboard

PENNSYLVANIA (KRON) — A Pennsylvania house fire that killed a toddler was caused by a hoverboard.

The fire started Saturday night in the city of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Police responded to the scene where three young girls had to be rescued from the burning townhouse.

Two of the girls are in critical condition this morning. The other did not survive.

It was reported that a hoverboard plugged into an electrical outlet is what sparked the fire.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s