SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — BART has had a problem with fare evaders for a long time, and KRON4 has even highlighted some of the worst areas.
One station we have not covered is the Balboa BART station in San Francisco where a viewer email claims it is really bad.
But BART officials say soon it will no longer be business as usual for fare evaders.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- US drops largest non-nuclear bomb ever used on IS
- Lawyer says United passenger dragged off plane has concussion, lost teeth
- Mother shares final moments of son’s battle with cancer
- Family of teen killed by Fremont police wants answers
- Boy, 8, drives little sister to McDonald’s for cheeseburgers
- People Behaving Badly: Attention BART fare evaders, the free ride is over