VACAVILLE (KRON) — The Vacaville Fire Department successfully rescued a dog after he got his head stuck in a wall on Tuesday.
Firefighters responded to the house at around 7:54 a.m. and found that the one-year-old puppy had gotten himself stuck.
The dog, Lex, put his head through a dryer vent hole that was cut into the siding of a garage and couldn’t get out.
The resident and her two children tried to remove Lex but were unsuccessful.
“With reassuring words and some manipulation of the fur and skin, Engineer Means and Firefighter Paramedic Shorum were able to free Lex from the hole,” the fire department said on their Facebook page.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Comedian Charlie Murphy dead after battle with Leukemia
- Health Alert: 9 potentially deadly rat lungworm cases in Hawaii
- Woman accused of killing disabled son by pouring vodka in feeding tube
- Massage parlor busted after hundreds of condoms clog pipes
- Hilarious Twitter reactions on the United Airlines fiasco
- Florida man denied $100,000 jackpot after friend pushes button