SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Sometimes, things change.
It can either change for the best or for the worst.
Often for things to change, there are one or two people to credit for the change.
We often look for People Behaving Badly, but sometimes, the script is flipped and right before your eyes, there is a different outcome–or is it?
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
— Stanley Roberts (@SRobertsKRON4) April 14, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Afghanistan: Massive US bomb kills 36 Islamic State fighters
- Department of Defense releases bombing video
- TROUBLING TREND: Dead sharks washing up on Bay Area shorelines
- Lost therapy dog reunited with Concord boy
- Thieves steal ashes from rental car in SF
- Scorpion falls out of overhead bin, stings passenger on United Airlines flight
- People Behaving Nicely: Can you convince someone not to behave badly?