CALGARY, Canada (KRON) — United Airlines just can’t catch a break.
The same week a passenger was dragged off of a flight, a scorpion fell out of an overhead bin and landed on a passenger.
Richard Bell was flying with his wife from Houston to Calgary after a two-week vacation in Mexico, Bell told the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
The Calgary man said the creature landed on his head and stung him while he was enjoying his lunch in business class.
Bell flicked the scorpion onto the floor, where a flight attendant covered it with a cup.
When the flight landed, Bell was taken to the hospital and told he would be fine.
United Airlines gave the couple flying credit as compensation for what happened on the flight, according to Bell’s wife.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- US drops largest non-nuclear bomb ever used on IS
- Lawyer says United passenger dragged off plane has concussion, lost teeth
- Mother shares final moments of son’s battle with cancer
- Family of teen killed by Fremont police wants answers
- Boy, 8, drives little sister to McDonald’s for cheeseburgers
- People Behaving Badly: Attention BART fare evaders, the free ride is over