SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Jeff Adachi is well-known as San Francisco’s Public Defender, handling tough cases, challenging the status quo, and he is the only elected public defender in California, giving him equal standing with other elected civic leaders.
What is lesser-known about him is he puts that same conviction into filmmaking.
KRON4’s Pam Moore talked with Adachi about his night job–as a documentarian.
Watch the above video to see Pam’s full report.
Top Posts & Pages
- Scorpion falls out of overhead bin, stings passenger on United Airlines flight
- Mob of teens drag woman off Muni bus, rob her in San Francisco
- Boy, 8, drives little sister to McDonald’s for cheeseburgers
- Watch KRON 4 newscasts on live streams
- People Behaving Badly: Attention BART fare evaders, the free ride is over
- TROUBLING TREND: Dead sharks washing up on Bay Area shorelines
- VIDEO: Wild horse attacks alligator in Florida state park
- VIDEO: 2-alarm fire causes $1 million damage to Cupertino home near elementary school, dog missing
- Hilarious Twitter reactions on the United Airlines fiasco
- US drops largest non-nuclear bomb ever used on IS