SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — They give out awards for all types of things, but there are no bad driver awards–only good ones.
But what if there were?
Why does this sound like we are about to look at a People Behaving Badly segment?
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
— Stanley Roberts (@SRobertsKRON4) April 14, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Report: Raiders and Marshawn Lynch agree to terms
- TROUBLING TREND: Dead sharks washing up on Bay Area shorelines
- Lost therapy dog reunited with Concord boy
- Elderly woman, daughter leaving church killed in alleged DUI crash
- Scorpion falls out of overhead bin, stings passenger on United Airlines flight
- People Behaving Nicely: Can you convince someone not to behave badly?