GILROY (KRON) — Two small earthquakes were reported near Gilroy Saturday morning, according to the United States Geological Survey.
Around 8:06 a.m., a preliminary 2.9 magnitude quake struck 6.2 miles southeast of Gilroy.
The second quake, which had a 3.2 magnitude, hit the same area at 8:48 a.m.
KRON4 viewers in Morgan Hill say they felt the earthquakes.
No injuries or damage have been reported at this time.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- TROUBLING TREND: Dead sharks washing up on Bay Area shorelines
- Lost therapy dog reunited with Concord boy
- Thieves steal ashes from rental car in SF
- Scorpion falls out of overhead bin, stings passenger on United Airlines flight
- People Behaving Nicely: Can you convince someone not to behave badly?