SAN MATEO COUNTY (KRON) — Part of Highway 84 was closed Monday morning due to a car crash and down power line in the unincorporated San Mateo County community of La Honda, county officials said.
The highway was closed at Peek A Boo Lane and at La Honda Rd. from around 8:00 a.m. to about 10:00 a.m.
There is no word of injuries, or what caused the overturn accident at this time.
Expect delays if traveling through this area.
Update: One way Traffic Control now in place but no ETO https://t.co/ekBWGDa9J0
— Robin Winston (@RobinWinstonTV) April 17, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: 21 arrested in violent pro, anti-Trump protests in Berkeley
- 9 teens injured in Vallejo house party shooting
- Missing teen found, held by allegedly abusive boyfriend in Santa Rosa
- Cafeteria worker fired after giving extra food to students without lunch money
- DNA leads to arrest in murder of jogger
- TROUBLING TREND: Dead sharks washing up on Bay Area shorelines