FAIRFIELD (BCN) — The California Highway Patrol has issued a Sig-alert following a collision that pinned a vehicle underneath a big-rig on westbound Interstate Highway 80 in Fairfield this morning.
The collision involved two sedans and a big-rig, CHP Officer Dawn Dwyer said.
The collision was reported at 9:36 a.m. just east of Air Base Parkway, according to the CHP.
The vehicles involved in the collision are in a ditch off of the right shoulder of the highway and the No. 4 lane is closed. CHP officials said a person in the vehicle under the big-rig needs to be extricated.
Dwyer did not know what, if any, injuries occurred in the crash.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- UC Berkeley student falls to her death from balcony
- VIDEO: 20 arrested in violent pro, anti-Trump protests in Berkeley
- Police: 8-year-old suspect in toddler’s death
- Search widens for suspect in Facebook video murder
- Couple booted from United flight in Houston
- 3 at large after woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in East Oakland
- Florida woman comes home, finds stranger frying chicken in kitchen