E-cigarette explodes in Las Vegas man’s shorts

(KRON) An e-cigarette exploded in a Las Vegas man’s shorts badly burning his leg.

Matthew Beard was walking through Wal-Mart when the battery on his e-cig exploded and caught fire Sunday.

Beard says “the next thing I know I see a flame coming from my shorts.” Beard quickly ripped off his shorts but then he says “I realized my boxers are on fire too, so I had to tear off my boxers too as well.”

“I am standing here in front of Wal-Mart naked” Bread told a Las Vegas television station.

Beard suffered second and third degree burns recalling the incident “it feels like literally somebody has a lighter on my leg and they won’t take it off.”

STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:

CLEVELAND FACEBOOK KILLER IS DEAD

EARTH’S CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH MASSIVE ASTEROID

BENICIA TEACHER ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH STUDENT

GIANTS MANAGER BRUCE BOCHY UNDERGOES HEART PROCEDURE

MORE TOP STORIES

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s