OAKLAND (KRON)– California Highway Patrol officers arrested a man for driving under the influence and shortly after discovered a massive stash of marijuana Wednesday morning in Oakland.
The incident happened around 2:40 a.m. after CHP officers stopped a Subaru on eastbound Interstate 580 near Edwards Avenue.
After officers arrested 30-year-old Kwong Cho of San Francisco, they located over 14-pounds of marijuana, hash oil, and thousands of dollars in cash.
DUI STOP RESULTS IN LARGE SEIZURE:
Early this morning, at approximately 2:40 AM, CHP officers stopped a Subaru… https://t.co/qp7bQ1Hlzf
— CHP Oakland (@CHPoakland) April 19, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez dead after hanging self in cell
- McDonald’s pit stop for chicken McNuggets, fries led police to Facebook killer
- Drifters sentenced in Marin, San Francisco murder cases
- Suspect in Fresno shooting spree shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ when arrested
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home
- Florida woman arrested after posting Facebook live video
- Earth’s close encounter with massive asteroid