FLORIDA (WFLA) — A woman with a warrant out for her arrest is now behind bars, after outing herself in a Facebook Live video.
According to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, 18-year-old Markesha Wilkerson had a warrant for her arrest for two charges: improper display of a firearm, and failure to appear.
Investigators were scanning Facebook Live and noticed Wilkerson was currently broadcasting a live video of herself at a Lakeland Chuck E Cheese.
Investigators contacted Lakeland Police who arrested her at the restaurant.
“Crazy criminals are appreciated, stupid criminals are appreciated. We recommend that if you are wanted, to post on Facebook or Instagram, and let us know where you are,” Sheriff Grady Judd said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Suspect in Facebook video killing shoots himself to death
- McDonald’s pit stop for chicken McNuggets, fries led police to Facebook killer
- Drifters sentenced in Marin, San Francisco murder cases
- Suspect in Fresno shooting spree shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ when arrested
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home
- E-cigarette explodes in Las Vegas man’s shorts
- Earth’s close encounter with massive asteroid