SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– A 19-year-old man is in jail after he allegedly stabbed his guardian Tuesday afternoon in San Francisco.
The teen and his guardian had gotten into a verbal disagreement.
The stabbing occurred around 4 p.m. in the 1600 block of Grove Steet in the city’s North of Panhandle neighborhood, police said.
When the victim, a 30-year-old man, began calling police for help, the suspect started hitting him.
After the phone call, the teen allegedly stabbed his guardian, leaving him unconscious.
The suspect was arrested at the scene and the victim was transported to a hospital where he is expected to survive his injuries.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez dead after hanging self in cell
- McDonald’s pit stop for chicken McNuggets, fries led police to Facebook killer
- Drifters sentenced in Marin, San Francisco murder cases
- Suspect in Fresno shooting spree shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ when arrested
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home
- Florida woman arrested after posting Facebook live video
- Earth’s close encounter with massive asteroid