WYOMING, Minn. (WFMV) — Thursday is 4/20, the national holiday for cannabis users, and police in Minnesota are once again having fun with the day.
The Wyoming, Minnesota Police Department tweeted out a picture of their “discreet trap” which is filled with plenty of munchies and video games.
The tweet posted Thursday morning has since gone viral.
Last year, the police department also posted about their “Undercover 420” operations.
— Wyoming, MN Police (@wyomingpd) April 20, 2017
Undercover #420 stings are underway. pic.twitter.com/uFsN27Cn1c
— Wyoming, MN Police (@wyomingpd) April 20, 2016
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Thousands expected at 4/20 Hippie Hill celebration
- VIDEO: Starbucks barista has meltdown over Unicorn Frappuccino
- New rules for San Francisco’s 4/20 marijuana festival
- Tennessee teacher suspected of kidnapping arrested in northern California
- Oakland resident shot during home invasion
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home
- VIDEO: Loud sex sounds interrupt pro tennis match in Florida