SAN JOSE (KRON) — Facebook’s Social VR Chief, Rachel Franklin, gave a demo of Facebook’s first social virtual reality application called “spaces” to the crowd of developers the annual F8 show.
KRON4’s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate has a demo of how people are using the application to meet up with friends in a shared virtual reality space.
Watch the above video to see Gabe Slate’s full report.
He will break down the costs of the virtual reality experience and when users can expect to bring one home.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- All 3 victims in Fresno shooting spree identified
- Oakland resident shot during home invasion
- McDonald’s pit stop for chicken McNuggets, fries led police to Facebook killer
- San Francisco prepares for 420 celebration on Hippie Hill
- Suspect in Fresno shooting spree shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ when arrested
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home
- Florida woman arrested after posting Facebook live video
- VIDEO: Loud sex sounds interrupt pro tennis match in Florida