SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — KRON4’s Stanley Roberts has attended the annual 4/20 event in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park since 2011, when marijuana was illegal except with a medical card.
But this year is different. Now, marijuana is legal.
And the City of San Francisco has gotten involved in the planning.
This year there was a stage, disc jockey, food trucks, porta-potties, vendor booths and more.
It’s basically a street fair with weed.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Starbucks barista has meltdown over Unicorn Frappuccino
- Couple accused of trying to murder baby in San Leandro McDonald’s
- New rules for San Francisco’s 4/20 marijuana festival
- Police department’s 4/20 munchies trap goes viral
- Oakland resident shot during home invasion
- McDonald’s pit stop for chicken McNuggets, fries led police to Facebook killer
- San Francisco prepares for 420 celebration on Hippie Hill
- Suspect in Fresno shooting spree shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ when arrested
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home
- VIDEO: Loud sex sounds interrupt pro tennis match in Florida