FAIRFIELD (KRON) — One person is in the hospital after being shot early Friday morning in Fairfield, according to Fairfield Police Department.
The shooting happened in the 2400 block of Cement Hill Rd. in the early morning hours, police said.
One person was injured in the incident, and is being treated at a local hospital.
Police are asking the public to avoid traveling on Cement Hill Rd. between Peabody Rd. and Clay Bank Rd. as traffic delays are expected due to the investigation.
No further information regarding the shooting is available at this time.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Couple accused of trying to murder baby in San Leandro McDonald’s
- Lease: No rent for Raiders at Las Vegas stadium
- New rules for San Francisco’s 4/20 marijuana festival
- Police department’s 4/20 munchies trap goes viral
- Oakland resident shot during home invasion
- McDonald’s pit stop for chicken McNuggets, fries led police to Facebook killer
- San Francisco prepares for 420 celebration on Hippie Hill
- Suspect in Fresno shooting spree shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ when arrested
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home
- VIDEO: Loud sex sounds interrupt pro tennis match in Florida