SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Razor is voluntarily recalling about 158,000 RipStik Electric Motorized Caster Boards due to safety hazards, the company announced Thursday.
The recall comes after more than 700 customers reported problems with the rear wheel locking up while using the board.
Four injuries have been reported, including one loose tooth and three scrapes and bruises.
The company advises consumers to immediately stop using the recalled caster boards, and contact Razor for a free repair kit.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Couple accused of trying to murder baby in San Leandro McDonald’s
- Lease: No rent for Raiders at Las Vegas stadium
- New rules for San Francisco’s 4/20 marijuana festival
- Police department’s 4/20 munchies trap goes viral
- Oakland resident shot during home invasion
- McDonald’s pit stop for chicken McNuggets, fries led police to Facebook killer
- San Francisco prepares for 420 celebration on Hippie Hill
- Suspect in Fresno shooting spree shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ when arrested
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home
- VIDEO: Loud sex sounds interrupt pro tennis match in Florida