SAN MATEO (KRON) — There is a major traffic delay heading westbound over the San Mateo Bridge Friday morning.
A fender-bender accident that happened around 6:00 a.m. at the high rise is causing the delay in the San Mateo direction.
KRON4’s Rebecca Strom says the right lane is blocked, and to expect a severe backup on westbound 92.
A tow truck is on scene clearing the accident.
In the meantime, Rebecca suggests taking the Dumbarton Bridge as an alternate route.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Couple accused of trying to murder baby in San Leandro McDonald’s
- Lease: No rent for Raiders at Las Vegas stadium
- New rules for San Francisco’s 4/20 marijuana festival
- Police department’s 4/20 munchies trap goes viral
- Oakland resident shot during home invasion
- McDonald’s pit stop for chicken McNuggets, fries led police to Facebook killer
- San Francisco prepares for 420 celebration on Hippie Hill
- Suspect in Fresno shooting spree shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ when arrested
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home
- VIDEO: Loud sex sounds interrupt pro tennis match in Florida