SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Several San Francisco 49ers players attended the seventh annual UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Prom in San Francisco Friday night.
Over 200 teen patients and their friends participated in the prom event that they otherwise would miss due to a diagnosis or illness.
Some of the players who attended were Pierre Garcon, GarrettCelek, Quinton Dial, Joshua Garnett, John Theus, Norman Price, Vinnie Sunseri and Marcus Ball.
Players and hospital patients enjoyed music, dancing, dining and photo booths at the prom.
Patients wore prom fashions and left the event with a sweatshirt and a professional prom photo.
PHOTOS: 49ers attend prom at SF Children’s Hospital
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Couple accused of trying to murder baby in San Leandro McDonald’s
- Lease: No rent for Raiders at Las Vegas stadium
- New rules for San Francisco’s 4/20 marijuana festival
- Police department’s 4/20 munchies trap goes viral
- Oakland resident shot during home invasion
- McDonald’s pit stop for chicken McNuggets, fries led police to Facebook killer
- San Francisco prepares for 420 celebration on Hippie Hill
- Suspect in Fresno shooting spree shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ when arrested
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home
- VIDEO: Loud sex sounds interrupt pro tennis match in Florida