SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — American Airlines suspended an employee after an altercation between the employee and airplane passengers went viral.
While on a flight departing from San Francisco International Airport, a flight attendant allegedly almost smacked a baby with a stroller.
The aftermath was caught on camera, and was uploaded to social media by another passenger.
This incident comes two weeks after the incident on a United Airlines flight, in which a passenger was aggressively dragged off the plane.
KRON4’s Averi Harper is at the San Francisco Airport Sunday, providing live updates throughout the morning.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Couple accused of trying to murder baby in San Leandro McDonald’s
- Lease: No rent for Raiders at Las Vegas stadium
- New rules for San Francisco’s 4/20 marijuana festival
- Police department’s 4/20 munchies trap goes viral
- Oakland resident shot during home invasion
- McDonald’s pit stop for chicken McNuggets, fries led police to Facebook killer
- San Francisco prepares for 420 celebration on Hippie Hill
- Suspect in Fresno shooting spree shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ when arrested
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home
- VIDEO: Loud sex sounds interrupt pro tennis match in Florida