SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The new Samsung phone is already having some problems.
Some customers are complaining that the phone screen has a red tint, throwing off the color balance.
Now, the company will be rolling out new software to fix the problem with the new Galaxy S8.
At first, Samsung had pointed out that users could simply adjust the color settings themselves.
But after a flood of complaints, they decided to offer everyone the software update.
CNN Newsource contributed to this report.
Top Posts & Pages
- VIDEO: 40 to 60 teens swarm Oakland BART train, rob passengers
- VIDEO: 6-figure salary considered “low-income” in parts of Bay Area
- Watch KRON 4 newscasts on live streams
- 3 suspects on the loose after allegedly raping female in Oakland
- LISTEN: Dispatch audio after mob of teens swarm BART train in Oakland, rob passengers
- ONLY on KRON4: Chaos at Oakland carnival caught on camera
- TROUBLING TREND: Dead sharks washing up on Bay Area shorelines
- Warriors get a break after drama-filled opening series
- Official: 3-year-old died after car window closed on neck
- Hernandez suicide notes ordered released ahead of funeral