SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — We love our hamburgers, but how much?
According to the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, Americans consumed 7.4 billion pounds of ground beef patties.
And on Wednesday night’s Dine and Dish, Vicki Liviakis gives us a taste of a new breed of burger made from plants.
Watch the above video to see Vicki’s full report.
Top Posts & Pages
- VIDEO: 40 to 60 teens swarm Oakland BART train, rob passengers
- VIDEO: 6-figure salary considered “low-income” in parts of Bay Area
- Mob Attack: BART has video inside train car
- Watch KRON 4 newscasts on live streams
- VIDEO: BART identifies multiple suspects in Oakland Coliseum mob attack
- Man hurt in shooting near Eastridge Mall in East San Jose
- VIDEO: 5 dead in 10 days from suspected heroin overdoses in Santa Rosa
- 2 people seriously hurt in possible drive-by shooting in Hayward
- TROUBLING TREND: Dead sharks washing up on Bay Area shorelines
- VIDEO: Warriors get a break after drama-filled opening series