OREGON (AP) – An Oregon woman convicted of having sex with her neighbor’s teenage son has been arrested after authorities say she did it again.
The Register-Guard reports 28-year-old Jessica Bennett of Cottage Grove was sentenced in October to 10 days in jail and two years on probation after she pleaded guilty to contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor.
She wasn’t allowed to have contact with the teenager while on probation and had to register as a sex offender.
A charging document filed Monday shows Bennett is again charged with contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor. She’s accused of having sex with the same underage boy as recently as Saturday.
Bennett pleaded not guilty at Monday’s arraignment.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 6-figure salary considered “low-income” in parts of Bay Area
- 40 to 60 teens swarm Oakland BART train, rob passengers
- Dispatch audio from Oakland BART train attack, robbery
- VIDEO: Starbucks barista has meltdown over Unicorn Frappuccino
- Official: 3-year-old died after car window closed on neck
- Couple accused of trying to murder baby in San Leandro McDonald’s
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home