SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Uber is making it easier for riders to see their ratings, which could be both good or bad.
Riders use a five-star system to rate drivers and drivers do the same for riders. It used to be impossible for passengers to see those ratings.
Then, Uber made it visible but buried it in settings.
But as of Wednesday, you’ll see everything prominently displayed under your name. Uber says it made the change to encourage mutual respect.
The company also altered how drivers are rated for its pool service.
Riders can now give the ride a low rating because of other passengers without counting against drivers.
Top Posts & Pages
- VIDEO: 40 to 60 teens swarm Oakland BART train, rob passengers
- VIDEO: 6-figure salary considered “low-income” in parts of Bay Area
- Mob Attack: BART has video inside train car
- Watch KRON 4 newscasts on live streams
- Man hurt in shooting near Eastridge Mall in East San Jose
- VIDEO: 5 dead in 10 days from suspected heroin overdoses in Santa Rosa
- BART identifies multiple suspects in Oakland Coliseum mob attack
- 2 people seriously hurt in possible drive-by shooting in Hayward
- TROUBLING TREND: Dead sharks washing up on Bay Area shorelines
- VIDEO: Warriors get a break after drama-filled opening series