SAN JOSE (BCN) — A woman was hospitalized after an attack by up to six female suspects near San Jose State University early Wednesday morning, police said.
Officers responded at 1:20 a.m. to a report of a fight involving a bottle as a weapon in the 100 block of East San Carlos Street, police Sgt. Enrique Garcia said.
Police found the victim suffering visible injuries. She was taken to a hospital and is expected to survive, Garcia said.
The suspects, described as women in their mid-20s, remain at large Wednesday.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 6-figure salary considered “low-income” in parts of Bay Area
- 40 to 60 teens swarm Oakland BART train, rob passengers
- Dispatch audio from Oakland BART train attack, robbery
- VIDEO: Starbucks barista has meltdown over Unicorn Frappuccino
- Official: 3-year-old died after car window closed on neck
- Couple accused of trying to murder baby in San Leandro McDonald’s
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home