MINDANAO, Philippines (KRON) — A 6.8 magnitude earthquake has struck the Philippines on Friday, according to the United States Geological Survey.
There is no tsunami threat as a result of the earthquake.
No other information has been made available.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
Top Posts & Pages
- Watch KRON 4 newscasts on live streams
- VIDEO: Police in standoff with murder suspect who allegedly shot and killed woman in Walnut Creek
- VIDEO: Police stand-off with Walnut Creek murder suspect continues in Martinez
- VIDEO: BART identifies multiple suspects in Oakland Coliseum mob attack
- VIDEO: Protesters gather in Berkeley after cancellation of Ann Coulter speech
- United passenger reaches settlement with airline
- VIDEO: BART thwarts group of teen fare evaders
- VIDEO: 6-figure salary considered “low-income” in parts of Bay Area
- Body of missing toddler found in home after two day search
- Only on KRON4: Pacifica woman shot while pregnant still fears for life