UNION CITY (KRON) — A 14-year-old boy was arrested last week in Union City on suspicion of resisting arrest following a report that he ran out of a house and started shooting at a group of people, police said Friday.
Around 11:00 a.m. officers responded to the 34800 block of Starling Dr., where the boy allegedly had been shooting at some people running toward Mann Ave.
The boy allegedly ran from officers before he was arrested, given a notice to appear in court, and released to a parent.
No one was injured in the alleged shooting, police said.
The boy’s identity will not be released because he is a minor.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 6-figure salary considered “low-income” in parts of Bay Area
- 40 to 60 teens swarm Oakland BART train, rob passengers
- Dispatch audio from Oakland BART train attack, robbery
- VIDEO: Starbucks barista has meltdown over Unicorn Frappuccino
- Official: 3-year-old died after car window closed on neck
- Couple accused of trying to murder baby in San Leandro McDonald’s
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home