MILPITAS (KRON) — Last week police arrested an Oakland man suspected of prowling in Milpitas, according to police.
On April 22 around 2:42 a.m., police responded to a home on Folsom Circle on a report of a stranger sitting on the patio furniture in the backyard.
Upon arrival, officers found 29-year-old Zachary Bowin coming out of the side gate of the residence, police said.
Police say he initially gave officers a fake name when he was arrested, but police were able to identify him as Bowin after he was fingerprinted at the Santa Clara County main jail.
No further details were made available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 6-figure salary considered “low-income” in parts of Bay Area
- 40 to 60 teens swarm Oakland BART train, rob passengers
- Dispatch audio from Oakland BART train attack, robbery
- VIDEO: Starbucks barista has meltdown over Unicorn Frappuccino
- Official: 3-year-old died after car window closed on neck
- Couple accused of trying to murder baby in San Leandro McDonald’s
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home