GEYSERVILLE (KRON) — A 4.0 magnitude earthquake hit Sonoma County early Sunday morning, according to the United States Geological Survey.
The quake struck about 20 miles north of Santa Rosa in the Geyersville community around 3:12 a.m.
No damage or injuries have been reported.
At this time no additional information is available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 6-figure salary considered “low-income” in parts of Bay Area
- 40 to 60 teens swarm Oakland BART train, rob passengers
- Dispatch audio from Oakland BART train attack, robbery
- VIDEO: Starbucks barista has meltdown over Unicorn Frappuccino
- Official: 3-year-old died after car window closed on neck
- Couple accused of trying to murder baby in San Leandro McDonald’s
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home