(WFLA) – Chipotle Mexican Grill is offering teachers across the nation a buy one get one deal on Tuesday.
Teachers, faculty and staff can bring their school ID to any Chipotle from 3 p.m. to close on Tuesday and buy a burrito, bowl, salad or tacos then get a second order free.
The popular restaurant chain says the deal is to honor educators and all of their hard work.
The offer is limited to one per customer and only applies to orders made in the restaurant. Online, mobile and fax orders are not eligible.
More information is available on Chipotle’s website.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 6-figure salary considered “low-income” in parts of Bay Area
- 40 to 60 teens swarm Oakland BART train, rob passengers
- Dispatch audio from Oakland BART train attack, robbery
- VIDEO: Starbucks barista has meltdown over Unicorn Frappuccino
- Official: 3-year-old died after car window closed on neck
- Couple accused of trying to murder baby in San Leandro McDonald’s
- Mountain lion snatches dog off bed inside of Pescadero home