PLEASANT HILL (KRON) — Pleasant Hill police are searching for an attempted sexual assault suspect who lifted a girl’s skirt as she was walking down the street.
Police said at around 2:31 p.m. Tuesday, a man started chasing a girl in the area of Vili Way near Morello Avenue. The girl contacted police and said the man lifted her skirt.
The man then ran toward Morello Avenue, turning south towards Taylor Boulevard, the girl told police.
The suspect is described as a white man, about 40 to 50 years old, 5 feet 7 inches tall, and weighing 160 pounds. He is bald or has very short hair and was wearing a green shirt with tan or gray pants, police said.
There is no suspect car.
If you have any information, you’re asked to call police at (925)-288-4600.
Top Posts & Pages
- VIDEO: Rattlesnake bite on Mission Peak near Fremont sends hiker to hospital in serious condition
- Watch KRON 4 newscasts on live streams
- VIDEO: Teen boy shot, killed in San Francisco’s Sunset District identified
- VIDEO: Children among 2 killed, 3 injured in crash on Highway 880 in Oakland
- 22-year-old Pittsburg man killed in shooting near Oakland Home Depot store
- VIDEO: 2 deadly traffic accidents on Highway 880, 1 in San Francisco Monday morning
- Florida woman arrested after agreeing to swap sex for chicken McNuggets
- Watch KRON 4 Morning News to win!
- VIDEO: Mother stabs woman in self-defense during road rage incident outside San Francisco school
- VIDEO: Employee arrested for allegedly recording women, children inside Half Moon Bay restaurant’s restroom