SAN FRANCISCO (BCN) — A boy who was fatally shot in San Francisco’s Sunset District on Monday has been identified by the medical examiner’s office as 15-year-old Daly City resident Reajohn Jackson.
Officers responded around noon to a shooting reported in the area of Sunset Boulevard and Kirkham Street. Jackson was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead, police said.
The victim was shot while driving. Police have not released any suspect information except that they were in a separate vehicle.
Anyone with information about the case is encouraged to call the Police Department’s anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or to send a tip by text message to TIP411 with “SFPD” in the message.
Top Posts & Pages
- Rattlesnake bite on Mission Peak near Fremont sends hiker to hospital in serious condition
- Watch KRON 4 newscasts on live streams
- VIDEO: Teen boy shot, killed in San Francisco’s Sunset District identified
- VIDEO: Children among 2 killed, 3 injured in crash on Highway 880 in Oakland
- 22-year-old Pittsburg man killed in shooting near Oakland Home Depot store
- VIDEO: 2 deadly traffic accidents on Highway 880, 1 in San Francisco Monday morning
- Florida woman arrested after agreeing to swap sex for chicken McNuggets
- Watch KRON 4 Morning News to win!
- VIDEO: Employee arrested for allegedly recording women, children inside Half Moon Bay restaurant’s restroom
- VIDEO: Thousands expected to march, protest across Bay Area for May Day