EAST PALO ALTO (KRON) — Two teenage boys were injured in a hit-and-run in East Palo Alto Wednesday.
The two boys, both 15 years-old, were hit while crossing the street near the intersection of Cooley Avenue and Runnymede Street just before four p.m., according to a Menlo Park Fire Protection District Chief Harold Schapelhouman.
Both boys were taken to Stanford Medical Center, one with major injuries, police said.
Authorities believe the driver failed to stop at a stop sign. The driver hit the victims and drove off.
A description of the suspect vehicle was not immediately available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WOMAN MOVES INTO NEW HOUSE, FINDS NEARLY 100 SNAKES
- SAN JOSE OFFICER SHOOTS MAN WHILE RESPONDING TO FAMILY DISTURBANCE
- VIDEO: VIOLENT BRAWL ERUPTS BETWEEN PASSENGERS ON LOS ANGELES-BOUND FLIGHT
- RATTLESNAKE BITE ON MISSION PEAK SENDS HIKER TO HOSPITAL
- MOM STABS WOMAN DURING ROAD RAGE INCIDENT OUTSIDE SF SCHOOL
- HOW TO TURN A VIRAL VIDEO INTO CASH
- WHY SILICON VALLEY TECHIES ARE ‘MICRODOSING LSD’