PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) – An Oregon man is accused of sexually abusing a chicken and is being held on $25,000 bail.
Joshua Brian Woltman, of Jackson County, allegedly touched the chicken’s sex organs to get aroused, and he also allegedly exposed himself in public.
Further details about the Monday incident were not released by the Medford police.
Woltman appeared in court Tuesday and has another court date on May 15. He’s charged with sexual assault of an animal, public indecency, menacing and 2nd-degree disorderly conduct.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WOMAN MOVES INTO NEW HOUSE, FINDS NEARLY 100 SNAKES
- SAN JOSE OFFICER SHOOTS MAN WHILE RESPONDING TO FAMILY DISTURBANCE
- VIDEO: VIOLENT BRAWL ERUPTS BETWEEN PASSENGERS ON LOS ANGELES-BOUND FLIGHT
- RATTLESNAKE BITE ON MISSION PEAK SENDS HIKER TO HOSPITAL
- MOM STABS WOMAN DURING ROAD RAGE INCIDENT OUTSIDE SF SCHOOL
- HOW TO TURN A VIRAL VIDEO INTO CASH
- WHY SILICON VALLEY TECHIES ARE ‘MICRODOSING LSD’